Even the smallest of us has the potential to make a huge impact, protecting the world and creatures we love. Together, our power is limitless!
100% of your donation goes directly to helping the MicroActivist Team. We deeply appreciate your support!
– 2018 MicroActivist Team Wish list –
- $1,500 Sponsor a team of MicroActivist kids to clean up Catalina Harbor (backside of Two Harbors)...a team could get it cleaned in a weekend!! - Done..cleanup accomplished!!
- $1,100 Sponsor an entire beach cleanup! We have more kids eager to volunteer than we have resources to do beach cleanups. Your help in funding these cleanups makes a huge difference!
- $2,500 Help us publish our illustrated children's book on the dangers of releasing balloons.
- $3,000 Sponsor the MicroActivist team to visit Florida where we have open invitations to help with shark tagging and research and coral restoration work. We will create a short film and develop free curriculum designed to be fun and inspire kids!
- $8,000 Sponsor the MicroActivist team to film the challenges of sharks in Cocos Islands and develop a free curriculum to teach kids in a fun and interactive way!
If you wish to donate by mail, please send a check to the address below:
310 S Twin Oaks Valley Rd #107-465
San Marcos, CA, 92078